Cellulose seals are found on many kinds of bottles and containers – these seals are a great way to ensure freshness and to help prevent leakage and evaporation. They do an outstanding job in protecting the integrity of a container’s product.
Also importantly, seals on a product's packaging represent a high level of quality, and are a visible assurance as to a product’s freshness and integrity. A seal signals to a customer that others have not tampered with a container's contents.
We offer a wide selection of colors to compliment your containers. Seals support the brand and overall image of a company and its products; the right seal will provide a visually pleasing and and decorative finish to your product packaging.
Here are some additional seal facts you might not know:
- Cellulose seals are tubular in shape and come in precut sizes
- Seals are stored in a special solution and shipped wet
- Seals are applied wet, and shrink as they dry to a form-fitting seal
- Seals do not leave any sticky residue
- Seals are biodegradable
- Seals keep container contents sanitary, and free from dust, dirt, and other undesirables
- Seals help prevent backing-off caps
- Seals allow you to batch two or more containers together
- Sealing bands are secondary seals used over primary closures
Advantages of our cellulose seals:
- No special machinery needed
- No heat required
- Stocked for quick delivery